james and kate the greyhound march 2022 on DJ Wedding Disco hire in Leicestershire Northamptonshire Warwickshire

James and Kate, The Greyhound

Saturday 2nd April 2022 took me to Newton Park Farm for the Wedding of Vicki and Brian.

Their crowd (and themselves!) were very much up for a party and the floor was jammed for 98% of the evening, the other 2% of the time was for toilet, bar and outdoor wood-fired pizza!

Vicki and Brian submitted a request list of 50 songs. Plenty of 80’s was to feature in addition to a touch of 90s/00s and current chart. Also featured was a request for the South African singer Jeremy Loops and Shakira’s ‘Waka Waka’ (the South African world cup anthem) to represent Vicki’s time spent in South Africa.

For their first dance Vicki and Brian chose John Legends Conversations In The Dark with the last song of the night being one that you will never forget; Take That’s Never Forget!!!

We asked Wayne to DJ for our Winter Ball: a chance for medics to celebrate after a difficult year. Wayne was not only extremely well-organised and punctual, he was also extremely talented, and thus was able to read the atmosphere of the crowd very well, producing a vibrant, energetic, and extremely pleased dance floor. I could not recommend Wayne highly enough, and would highly encourage others to chose Wayne as their DJ. Thanks
uol medical students winter ball 2022 on DJ Wedding Disco hire in Leicestershire Northamptonshire Warwickshire scaled
Ahmed (Committee Chairperson)
12th March 2022 at Athena, Leicester
james and kate the greyhound 26th march 2022 on DJ Wedding Disco hire in Leicestershire Northamptonshire Warwickshire scaled
james and kate the greyhound 26th march 2022 on DJ Wedding Disco hire in Leicestershire Northamptonshire Warwickshire 1 scaled
Scroll to Top