Don’t panic! This is one of our least-used policies! (Just Once!)
As a Professionally-minded business that puts our couples first we believe that it is a good addition to our Legal/H&S section.
We are committed to providing a high-quality Wedding DJ service to all our clients.
When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint.
If you require any clarification please do send us a message.
Once your complaint is received in writing;
1. We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint.
3. We will then reply by email to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the email (Item 3) we will email you again to confirm any solutions that have been agreed with you.
5. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for someone unconnected with the matter to review our own decision …or… appropriate alternative such as review by another mediator to review the decision.
6. We will email you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
What our couples say:
Press Play to Watch our Wedding DJ Video
Experienced Wedding DJs.
Friendly, Flexible Service.
Your Wedding, Your Way.
Subtle Microphone use.
Listens and Works with you.
Online Couple Area.
Portable Appliance Tested (PAT).
Public Liability Insurance (PLI).